The pix above is from the day before surgery.
We went to a Circus and dinner with some good friends the night before his procedure. This was much needed as here of late this is how I would see him as the day grew closer.
Quite and contemplative doesn't begin to describe this kid quite the opposite of his character...(like mother like son).
So going out for some fun with his good buddy adding some sugar and fun was defiantly the order for the day.
Here's a few pix of the excursion:
![]()
![]()
![]()
Of course there was also the 6 motor cycle man stunt and really cute clown dog act that I would've brought home had it jumped in my bag...but wouldn't you know the digital died!
Seriously though who needs a circus clown when you have your very own ;0D
Since then it's carried us through this rough patch...He looks pretty sad here, huh?
With the Tylenol 3 that he is on every 4 hours I've been rubbing him down with some essential oils..to help relax and help his body to heal. This was the part we weren't looking forward to but all ready the swelling has left his face looking rested and now his sleep is full and no more snoring either.
Drinking has been of great concern for others but he understands this and isn't fighting it..as you see he is sipping on some soup here...doing very well and I believe it has much to do with all the prayers and faith in our DHF to heal him quickly!
Thanks again and HUGS to all for your concern and care in prayers!
9 comments:
Bless his little heart, I wish him a speedy recovery.
Bless his little heart! Get that boy some ice cream or something. I hope he gets to feeling better very very soon. :)
I forgot to mention when my boy turns down pudding/icecream/ ice pops and such then you know he is really "sick"!
I'm glad it's going well so far.
Prayed!!
Glad he's on the road to recovery. We'll keep praying.
Happy to read the good report!!!
Blessings!
aaahhhh...I hope he continues to heal!! And what great circus pictures!! You really captured your day very well.
Glad to hear he is on the mend!
God is good!
Plus bet he is enjoying no more snoring and sleeping soundly!
Hope the day is great for you all,
Heather S.
Poor guy! I'm glad that he was able to have a day of fun beforehand...
Post a Comment