Saturday

A 3hr view

PICT0141

On a recent ski trip to the Apache Mountains of NM you  can see the White Sands State park from the top of Apache bowl.

That's quite a view considering it's a 3hr trip from there!

Looking (below) at the top left hand side of the pix of a white strip on the very edge of the frame...that's White Sands!

PICT0142

 

I love the mountains and the views it offers, even now I am badly craving a drive out that way!

Check out more "View~ finds herephotohuntersbz9[4][4]

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely views!!!

Alisha said...

What a view! I'm heading to the mountains tomorrow, but I don't think I'll get high enough to see the snow.

Sallyacious said...

Wow. That's clear air, if you can see that far. Lovely views.

Thanks for visiting my entry today.

Anonymous said...

How neat to be able to see something so far away.

Beach said...

Ohhhhh I miss my mountains too.....girl you are speaking to me heart today!!!!! Hey BTW I say the cutest "I know this gal with a great sense of humor" birthday gift for someone I know having a birthday this next week ;);)
Heather S.

Staci A said...

Beautiful shots! It looks like an amazing place!

stan said...

that is truly picturesque!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Beautiful pictues.
Andy and I took Madi to Gatlinburg, TN. last year and had a great time. I love the beach, but sometimes it's nice to take a mountain getaway!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Aileen said...

lovely! i'd take a 10-hour trip to see that place! we don't have snow where i am.

Valarie Lea said...

Those are awesome pictures! That is amazing that you can see that far away!