Did you take that picture? It's so cool! That video you posted yesterday was heartbreaking.
Hey, I totally redid my blog, and now my old link isn't working right... but it's the same site. Anyways, hope you can still find me. My name link here should take you to the right place!
8 comments:
Did you take that picture? It's so cool!
That video you posted yesterday was heartbreaking.
Hey, I totally redid my blog, and now my old link isn't working right... but it's the same site. Anyways, hope you can still find me. My name link here should take you to the right place!
Yes I did take it and it must have been in HIS plans for me to have it also, very cool!
Awesome photo!! :)
That is breathtaking!! Wow!!
Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!!
Tina
BEAUTIFUL picture....did you take that Tuesday before all the rain hit?
Hope you are having a great day, Heather S.
Great picture! We love pictures of clouds around here!
That verse from Isaiah is one of my very favorites and I quote it to my self often. Thanks for "wordless wednesday"!
Wow, you took that picture-beautiful.
Post a Comment