Tuesday

mirror mirror on the wall...

 

Everything is wrong.

Hair,teeth, skin,shape.

Especially shape.


So you make a pact with yourself "tomorrow I'll start exercising and eating healthier." Then the next day get's here and you get side tracked again while just living to survive.

Many around advise you of what you should be doing or how you should be living.

Some introduce you to a new pill that's "hot on the market" or that seems to work for "Jane" all this is a temporary fix. It only works as long as you take it.

Learning a few important lessons of late...take a moment to listen as you'll  see it's every woman's battle both the big and small...

 

 

 

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."  Hebrews 12 1-2

 

 

 

This is a tackle I struggle with, in CHRIST however I am given victory!

6 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

Wow! I too am going to do a post on this and have it saved for now. I think about it even more since I now have a daughter that I want to feel pretty and proud of herself. I wish the media would focus on health instead of a stick thin body type seen as beautiful.
Well said. Thanks for doing this.

Valarie Lea said...

As I am sitting here stressing over the fact that I was just told, I am filming a commercial tomorrow, I needed to see that. :)

Tiffanie Lloyd said...

Great post! And such a great passage in scripture.

Anonymous said...

So funny you posted this today. I went shopping to find a top to wear to the Kenny concert and just couldn't find anything--I told myself it was my body and I was fat, etc etc! What great timing.

(Mimi's little dress is from Old Navy--I got it on clearance 3 months ago for $6!!)

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Excellent post!!

Kristen said...

I love that Scripture.