OK ~ I'll narrow it down because for those who don't know me IRL, it would be like trying to walk in an unfamiliar place in the dark...so here you go.
If you said the girl on the right, my cousin who only wanted her pillow case and thumb you were wrong. I would have loved to have had her hair...it would bounce beautifully both braided and pony tailed.
If you said the one in the middle who looks like a boy...your getting warmer.
And this would only leave you the choice of the girl in the blue striped top with very short strawberry blonde hair.
I think I've mentioned before how most of my childhood I had short short short short short short hair. Hence the reason I become a stylists and mother whose daughter will have pig tails and bows all her life, even if it includes tangles and tears all in the name of having the long hair her mom never did!
By the way ~ that little boy standing next me was the very same who asked me to go to our junior prom, told you he was my buddy :D
Now leave me a "heartfelt comment about how I was still cute...please"then go visit Kristen's @ "Sincerely Fro me to you" and if you haven't done so already join in the fun!

23 comments:
Yes, you were still very, very cute, boy hair & all. ;)
Awwww, you were cute.
That was kinda like Where's Waldo, but only in a blue striped shirt! And, I guess, Walda? :-)
You were def still cute, but I must confess I'd have never found you with out the hints!
From the bottom of my heart----very, very cute.
Got the keychain and love it. So, add sweet to the cute, k?
Ahh...I had a mother like you! My mother cut my entire ponytail off one time. One day I will post a school pic of the horrendous haircut that ensued and school pictures that followed that!
You are NOT the only one and your are still cute in the picture!
My mom did that to me, too! It was horrible!
You're supah cute, though. :)
Short hair or long, you look Marvelous!!!
I had long hair for a long time and it was a booger bear to take care of.
Jen
You are totally cute. I too had short hair, and was called a boy more than once. *sigh* As soon as I was allowed I grew it out, then in 11th grade I hacked it off to be punk/mod/ska or something like that. Go figure. It's long now.:)
awwwww, you were adorable! I too, had boy hair,not only throughout the elementary years but way past highschool too. In fact, in high school, I had a mullet. Shocking and sad, isn't it. I think I just figured out my own 'Fro post for this week.
How funny...that your prom date was beside you in the photo!
You were cute with your head held high. Do you know where the prom date is today?
You were cute... short hair and all!
Blessings!
You looked cute with short hair! I had short hair also, not that short, but short. Cause I wanted to look like Donnie Osmond. :)
I really did pick your cousin though, because she looks sorta like your little girl.
Aw...yes...still cute. :O)
You were so cute. And I can relate to the short hair era in childhood. I remember being with my dad in the hardware store and the owner asking about his "son" (me). I was mortified! But my MOM was a STYLIST and it was in STYLE!
Check out my short "do" on my latest post. Too funny that we both posted about those childhood styles...
Blessings!
You were still cute! I thought your cousin at first glance from the big pic. I never had that short of hair, but I had some pretty ugly short cuts! Yours looks cute to me, I LOVE the color.
You look so mischievous! And now a heartfelt, You were still cute! :)
First of all, I love your blog title! Secondly, thanks for stopping by my blog. Third(ly??), you WERE cute!! How many people lust after strawberry blond hair??? It was--I kid you not--prophesied that we'd have a "fiesty" child with red hair. We got a crazy monkey boy with CURLY hair--we think the "prophet" was slightly off. He's only human!!
But I hope a future child will have red hair!!! :)
It's funny, insisting on long hair for your girls. Nothing like fixing the past with our children!! Heehee.
When I was a little girl I had really long hair, and I didn't like it. You were cute... even with short hair. I cute mine as soon as I was allowed.
You were adorable. I'll admit, I thought you were a boy at first, but then I looked closer. Very cute.
You were cute! Your hair was a beautiful color.
You were still cute. I had long hair when I was young and cut it ALL off the first chance I had. It's long again now.
That is just funny! I use to have really short hair myself. I like your fro though! uhm dramatic look? :) I'm gonna go see kristen's. Might just like it! Anyay, just stopping by to say hi!
Post a Comment