I love that I get to give this award as it was given to myself by "Mommy always wins" !
Copy & Link then share it with 5 other "blogg~etts" who make you smile often!
In no particular order here are a few who never cease to make me SMILE :0)
Mere creator of this award said this:
"I have created a new award for my readers, because I am blessed by you!"
These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back the the award's creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids

7 comments:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! What a wonderful way to start the day!
Jen
Cute
Heather S.
Hey Dawn. I was being rushed today by hubby when I was visiting. I will post the award later on this week. It is adorable and I can't wait to pass it on!
Be blessed.
Jen
Aw... you just made my day! Thank you!
My life is so blessed I need to quit complaining. Thank you. I'll post it sometime this week on my blog.
Those are some big shoes to fill. All things I consciously strive for, so I am blessed to hear that my strivings are recognizable as such. I don't want to pass it on "just because", kwim? I'll work on it. Again, thanks so much for the blessing and encouragement, I will gladly pass it on to the right recipient(s). (I don't like it when the award comes with a numerical "pass it on to this exact number of people" stipulation... ) what if I have more, or less, or none at all that the shoe *really* fits, kwim? It can become a gesture void of true significance that way. Like I said, I'll work on it!
Aw, thank you!
Post a Comment