BTW- the 2T's had way to much energy this AM and after making the requested lunch of tuna fish sandwiches, changed their minds as I stepped away and decided to make their own :0/ leaving another mess in their wake for mommy dearest ;0<>Now they are napping and it's my turn to sit uninterrupted.
I wanted to "pen" a few things heavy on my heart today, and I only hope this does not cause anyone undo grief or lumps in their throats as it has me.
I guess I need a "sounding board" and this is as good as it gets...
OK ( exhale, inhale, type)
The spirit of fear is not of the Lord, right?! Amen!
And of course ALL that I've needed the Lord has provided. Amen,Amen!
So then tell me why I'm in such despair about the "end time" events.
I should be rejoicing that soon and very soon at the rate things are going Jesus is coming soon!
We are in fact living in a time like no other.
Seeing things come to pass that would make our fore fathers roll in their graves ( what does that mean anyways?) a country founded on, built upon and enabled by the God of Heaven and Earth...whose being taken out of everything and from everywhere!
I don't need to name specifics...seriously, it's happened both outwardly in front of our eyes from the media's standpoint, new governing laws being passed every hour during "office hours" and also without exposure in our court rooms (try sitting in court room if only 10-20 min and witness the injustice of it all, a real eye opener)...;0/
Some (me included) tend to think "well they should have had a better relationship with the Lord...then they would have been spared all of it", what if they do/did have a really good even deep relationship and He allowed them to be under scrutiny to bring about other purposes.
"Blessed are you when people insult you,
persecute you and falsely say all kinds of
evil against you because of me.
Why is it OK to live without God and in ways He did not design (YKWIM?) as we are exposed to it daily all around us, however to live under God and with the understanding of scriptures is NOT accepted in our government?!
Woe to them, because they have strayed from me!
Destruction to them, because they have rebelled against me!
I long to redeem them but they speak lies against me.
What's next?
Here's another concern "what about the food shortage's, is anyone really prepared in our pampered life to provide for our family without the means of supplies that are shipped from all around?
Just today as I was in my fav shopping market (initials HEB...)
I realized that if they didn't have what I needed to buy I would have to "look somewhere else.." and they have everything! This bothered me...as I loaded up beans and rice and pasta for reasonable concerns, ya know...I'm not really looking forward to not having food in the future, but when it does happen and it will...I hope I will have enough to sustain our family and anyone else who comes for help.
I decided ( I advise you also) to start shelving some non-perishable items, you never know...maybe one day with the ga$ prices soaring we won't have a car to drive to the market to buy said items which we have to ask "ga$ or food?" And while we have two legs and bikes let's say there's nothing on the shelf because it took to long to get there for the "days rations" yes I'm serious who says we won't be as the other Third World Countries who don't live under God either?
The list goes on and on...someone plz say "STOP IT!"
However, can you say your prepared for any national (not natural) disaster for whatever reason?
Is it safe to assume we will be taken care of to feed our families and have elec and running water when (not if ) times turn bad... I don't like this side of things, I'm sorry if your thinking "Wait a min! Is she a dooms day-er or better yet "chicken little?"
Truly I'm not I've been called many things but this...most recently "Mrs. Sappy Odd Cosmo Duck" and before this a "Sunbeam" and "Social Pollinating Butterfly".
So that I'm sharing any of this, is a rarity and feeling like "What's next, and am I really ready, physically; emotionally and most importantly spiritually?"
Are you ready for what's next...?
Leave me some scripture and tell me how it is you feel "OK with it all?"
3 comments:
Oh mercy. As bad as I hate to read this and want to pretend it isn't so you are right. Things are very scary right now and I fear for my family. Government should be supporting it's people not allowing the prices to soar. I too have fear.
I know we are supposed to have so much faith and love for God that we are super ready to go but it is human to have fear also. Just this last week with my running over the cat and also with my grandpa passing a few weeks ago it has brought fear to Lil' Bum she loves God just as much as a 4 year old can but she too has expressed fears of death and leaving earth to join him. It's hard to make her feel comfortable when I too have the same fears.
Jessica~ I felt better after I finished and truthfully because it's better knowing this then being out in left field.
It's good when others "see" where your coming from also.
Thanks for posting a comment!
I love ya sista friend.....hope getting that all out felt better!!! I am always concerned for our world and the many things that seem wrong with it. I just let my heart and the love of the Lord fill me when those moments threaten although some days it is easier said than done. Hugs, Heather S.
Post a Comment