As I was sorting through pictures I had taken for the family, this one here made me pause and think of the "first" in our lives as daughters of God. Here's a promise for us all who choose to die to our old ways and be born to His ways...
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord.
"They are plans for good and not for disaster,
to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11
5 comments:
beautiful shot of a beautiful girl. You're hired for the out of tank pix when our "middle" does this in June...
I'm leaning on Jeremiah 29:11 more and more - just love it!
We have a friends' daughter getting baptized this coming Sunday and we are super excited for her!!!! :)Heather
You captured this moment perfectly. Very beautiful.
Thanks girls I've seen some of your work so I take this as a compliment!
It's not hard though to take a picture and it be beautiful in this setting!
Thanks girls I've seen some of your work so I take this as a compliment!
It's not hard though to take a picture and it be beautiful in this setting!
Post a Comment