Friday

"carpe diem"

Seize the day, which is what I did!
I had my hair colored, yep~ usually I do it myself but today I paid someone else to do it.
This is because, I could!
I'm Thankful to be able to have this luxury, and that's what it is when your a big family on a single income.
I also had an estimate done for spray foam insulation on our ceiling (roof) and contracted my brother in law to make some kitchen upper cabinets before my dh gets back. (did you know I LOVE surprises ;0)
When the cats away the mice will play..heheehe.
Soon I'll post photos of before and after pix so you will understand why this stuff is exciting to me.
You know..I love being loved and blessed by the Lord in this way!
He provides this luxury...I love knowing everything I have is because of Him..it's the best!
I really love stepping out in faith doing something like "taking care of business" with His blessings ahead! There is no better way to live.
And after coming to the realization that He is waiting for us to "Seize the day" because He has things to share with us..only when we choose to "leap not look".
OK~ friends/fam that's all I have 4 now I'm going to go clean out our families car and give my db a haircut he desperately needs while these lil' raschals are napping so peacefully!
If you want, Pray then "carpe diem" in Him!
Love in Christ~ Dawn :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool post..