Thursday

And their off..

To a very good start..after arriving and dropping off both dh & ds. I got a call from the other half of the group going on this mission trip saying they were running late..about an hour late, ouch!

I started asking the Lord immediately to intervene.."arrange safe passage and plenty of time for them to get there;get ck'ed in; and get to the gates with no problems..(beside~ I had nothing else to do in the truck on the way back at 5 AM after only 2 1/2 sleep)
Well as soon as I got in the Pastor called to say they got there and had NO problems,
Yeah~ Lord!

Without a doubt I will be expressing to my DHF in prayer continually, for safety; blessing to those who have taken up this Cross;for good fellowship;major spiritual growth and of course "peace for me" and should you like you may read/borrow this prayer for me..(don't laugh, this is comforting..silly but comforting.)



"Lord/Heavenly Father/Daddy in Heaven~
Dawn didn't think this day would come when both her husband and first born would saddle their bags and ride off to work the land in Your mission field.
Give her the peace and strength to keep up with two energetic toddlers on her own for the next 9 days. Help her to rest/sleep peacefully knowing that is what the "guys" are also doing,
not worrying about every noise she hears in the house at night because Your Angels are guarding each of them. Show her the plans You have to prosper not harm her and while she may have a nervous twitch of energy, give her work to keep her busy in bringing glory to You, Father.
She also needs help in the area of nourishment..keep her temptations to a bare minimum only give her what she can handle & keep her taste buds from being an emotional roller coaster, while inspiring her to continue the good work You have started in her by exercising daily in both spiritual and physical areas.
Bless her dh and ds with time to bond as they share in this feast You have set before them.
Bless her efforts to get those kitchen cabinets done as a surprise for her dh before he gets home.
Forgive her for not already trusting the lives You have created and give purpose to..and help her to also forgive others who don't trust her, yet.
Thank you Father, for this opportunity to present these request and Thank You for providing the right words in knowing just what she needed/s.
As I come to a close please take my concerns/cares and do with each of them as You will
and Bless me today for reading this and praying for her needs..
For in Christ I am loved and made whole, in His name~Amen


Thank you ~ Dawn :0]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. This prayer really moved/blessed me. I can see myself in so many of the petitions from your heart. May your/my/our DHF (love that!!) truly bless/equip/re-plenish you during this time. Thanks for your sweet breeze visit to my blog! So glad to "meet" you and make a new blogger buddy. I'm subbing to your feed too ;)

((Hugs))

Beach said...

I am thinking and praying for you sweety!!!! Talk to you when I get back from our trip.