about this place, it fact I've missed it!
The only reason I get to sit here for a few is because there's no school to rush to and it's overcast this AM and my three angels are still sleeping. :0)
It has been a whirlwind of busy days as you can see..I've not posted since last Monday and this week is looking like no better, as it is I'm packing up the dh and ds for their 10 day mission trip and have a few other events that all take place during the next 3 days!
So while it's quite and I'm able let me share with you a scripture that has caught my heart, I shared it also at my dd 3rd B~day party yesterday (a great day, imagine 9 Lil' princesses all dressed up and absolutely adorable! I'll be posting pix soon on this.)
" Now don’t worry about a thing, my daughter. I will do what is necessary, for everyone in town knows you are a virtuous woman. " Ruth 3:11
You see this was during the episode when Ruth was trying to please both God/Noami/and the desired new husband..as she was so involved in all this craziness while very uncertain of what she was really doing..God knew she needed the reminder that she had His protection!
How great is God that even when we don't ask He assures us in our weaknesses!
I often see myself this way, concerned to make those around me happy and still be able to "perform" for the Lord. He doesn't ask this of us because He already knows us!
So we can STOP looking in the mirror of shame and guilt and know that He Loves & accepts us.
In closing here's the next music pick for "music Monday" and if you've never heard it take a minute to hear it's truth.
Blessing for a wonderful week in the Lord!
Dawn :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment