Thursday

Weather Update..



Mostly Sunny with a chance of showers later in the day.
Praise God!


For some time now we've prayed for "overtime" at the hubby's work, which would allow us to go further in our "house of faith" project as we are currently at a standstill.
Finally we both agree'd " Lord if your will is to provided the extra income by whatever means, then we will wait and try to be quiet";0)

The beginning of the week my honey calls to say "Honey, I've got to work late..and this will be happening for the rest of the week into the next also and what time do you say we were having Christmas with your mom on Sunday?"

I don't even know what I said because I was to shell shocked at how quickly our situation had changed. It gets better, we started a home business with a Juice company also (
www.mymonavie.com/mdkneese ) and realized the night before last, that every week in our "projected auto shipped" went up . EVERY week! Which means our commissions go up also! We had nothing to do with this!

You know we both are starting to see a cycle here

trust/surrender/receive VS question/concerned/waiting and waiting.

During family worship last night, I realized

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,"(Ephesians 3:20 NIV)

Praising God from whom all blessings flow!!

Dawn :0)

P.S. Jesus loves u lots 2!



1 comment:

Beach said...

YAY I am so glad things are happening for you guys....this is so wonderful!!! Praise God!!! Heather S.