Monday

Big "Things" on the horizen..

It's been a busy year already peeps..and yours truley has made some big steps in life and so far it's looking like "it" could happen.


Never in this lifetime did I think I would be doing "this".


Always wondered what my experiences would lead to..still am wondering if "it" is even possiable.


And you know what..I'm reminded that with HIM/GOD/CHRIST ALL "THINGS" are possiable.


Right now I'm journaling it privately..and I will have much to share once it's concreted. (Literally)


This week I wait quietly on the Lord to if HIS plans are fullfilled..whichever it is I'm ok with the answer, because ultimatly I trust HIM with the plans HE has for me.


However prayer warriors I could certainly use your petition of prayers.


THANK YOU and May the GOD we serve bless you more then you could ever ask or imagine.


=)

No comments: