So much to be Thankful for and my heart is singing Praises to the Lord for this reawakening in my walk with HIM..
Even today as I woke after only five hours of sleep..feeling excited..over nothing other then the feeling of peace and understanding of how much He seems to love me!!
And you know what He loves each of us the same way!
You might be saying…”really?! how are you so sure?”
There’s only two things I have changed and have already felt a “invigorating” difference.
Are you ready for it?
I can tell you this, anybody can do it!
It’s fail proof.
No one is left behind.
Here’s the steps..
- Daily Dig.
- Continually talk.
That is it!
What!? Your confused?
OK..let me state it plain and simple.
- GET IN THE WORD..find a study bible or reading plans of the BIBLE and get in the WORD. And ask HIM to show you what HE wants you to know this day. The Holy Spirit will convict and correct you when and where it’s needed..so if you are feeling “unworthy” remember we all are and this is WHY we need JESUS and His WORD! You will be amazed at how much understanding of HIS LOVE HE has for you, that you will gain when you do this daily.
- TALK TO HIM about everything in prayer..on your knees before the day begins is best! Then through the day in every situation..while talking to others out loud talk to HIM inwardly and ask stuff like..”why /what /when/ where” be ready to listen/hear HIM and believe it! You will feel the presence of the Lord when you do this. Remember to always give Thanks in everything you see (oh thank you Lord for the smile from that stranger) hear (I am blessed by the sounds of laughter Lord , Thank you!) and look forward to doing it again (Thank you Lord for what tomorrow holds for if You are in it, it will be good!)
And that’s why I’m so excited!!!
Now if I could just reach through this monitor and give you a good Hug it would complete this post...hmmm…go hug a kid, that should be equivalent to how I would do it! :D
1 comment:
YES! Absolutely! If we aren't seeking Him we are seeking after something else. God first, ALWAYS!
Post a Comment