Monday

enough already..

 

You may want to exit just as fast as you entered in here.

I’m going to be totally transparent in this post.

If you stay then you have been warned this is a full on vent session.

As a courtesy I won’t be using names,places or events because regardless of what is said about me..I do care.

This said you will witness a description of my own emotional state of mind currently.

Consider yourself warned.

 

A nd it seems when you think all is calm and smooth in your life something is always brewing beneath the surface.

Recently I received this text message, “I need your help with a situation.”

Instantly I felt trepidation.

Why?

Well because of the source of coarse.

Now I’m not even sure why I answered.

I could have said..sorry I’m not emotionally available. This would have been the truth and saved the messenger an ear full.

Curiosity got the best of me.

Would this “help” require me to sacrifice (once again) my own feelings for the good of another's.  As it seems to be a theme of sorts lately.

When I was asked if I had said something about others to another who then told someone else months later their version of what I had supposedly said..then the (unhappy troublemaker) aka third party told the ones I said it about apparently now they are all in an uproar because..(gasp)

I. had. an. opinion. they. didn’t. like.

And instead of asking the horses mouth aka ME..they all gossiped.

And whined to the messenger.

And I get the honor of “helping” fix this situation.

What. ever.

I couldn’t help it..like a knee jerk reaction I had a desire to stand and defend.

I’m sick and tired of others using me to not deal with their own waywardness and/or misguided notions.

GET A LIFE already!

My past and future decisions and/or opinions have nothing to do with trying to hurt others.

So whatever they/you/he/she have heard..it’s been twisted into an ugly a LIE.

I am in no way trying to sabotage your miserable life people..you have already done this yourself.

Over the years I have had more then enough trying to set things around me “right” doing my part to play “peace maker” and not let anyone feel left out.  Has this act ever been revisited on me..nope.

 

SO now GUESS WHAT?!

Now days..I DON’T CARE.

If they don’t like what I say or do.

It’s their problem.

Offended?!

Get over it.

Have I said something wrong?

Most likely..hello I’m a sinner first and a saved second.

This daily and I can admit this.

The point is I have a history of being “stubborn but truthful” a fault I can also say is a gift because you know if I say it, well it’s because I thought it..so you know what I’m thinking.

Rest assured I will only tell one what I think of another if I can say it also to the person I’m saying it about.

So no need to run and tell, send them to the horses mouth.

Only warn them..I don’t plan to dress it up or down..if it walks like a duck and sounds like one..I’ll be honest enough to tell them their a quack..quack..duck.

It is what it is.

What I’m learning..

  • Most would choose to believe the worst rather the the good, at first thought.
  • Nothing I did/do in the past or future will please anyone in the long run..because if it’s dependant on me..then they are a miserable lot and bear the fruit to prove it.
  • A wise man recently said to me..if they don’t like the truth..let them deal with it..it’s not your problem. It’s not your dilemma..you are to please GOD. If what you say doesn’t please HIM then be worried..and know He will take action to restore you..but HE will do it gently and in LOVE, because HE is LOVE.

 

 

My prayer:  Please forgive me Lord. I am hard hearted towards your children..I know you have the ability to change this in me, I’ve witnessed it numerous times.

I know that this to shall pass and that there is much to learn in each trial, hey it’s character training..however when it comes to those who choose to live in unrest. I just wanna shake off the dust and walk on..

(sigh..)

And here’s what I really need to focus on..insert from a devotional reading.

 

  When the poor paralytic was brought to the house where Jesus was teaching, a dense crowd surrounded the door, barring every way of access to the Saviour. But faith and hope had been kindled in the heart of the poor sufferer, and he proposed that his friends take him to the rear of the house, break up the roof, and let him down into the presence of Christ. The suggestion was acted upon; as the afflicted one lay at the feet of the mighty Healer, all that man could do for his restoration had been done. Jesus knew that the sufferer had been tortured with a sense of his sins, and that he must first find relief from this burden. With a look of tenderest compassion, the Saviour addressed him, not as a stranger, or even a friend, but as one who had even then been received into the family of God: "Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee." 

     Many are suffering from maladies of the soul far more than from diseases of the body, and they will find no relief until they shall come to Christ, the wellspring of life. Complaints of weariness, loneliness, and dissatisfaction will then cease. Satisfying joys will give vigor to the mind and health and vital energy to the body. 

     Today Christ is feeling the woes of every sufferer. . .. He knows how to speak the word, "Be whole," and bid the sufferer, "Go, and sin no more."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I proceeded on despite your warning! Sometimes we need to speak what it weighing heavy on our hearts. I especially liked how you ended this post! Even though it is a difficult time for you, you are choosing to see it as a lesson and character shaping from the Lord.

j said...

You wrapped your post up by looking up! You looked straight to the one who can answer all problems and offer the best sort of help. Hugs to you friend. Our walk just isn't always easy.