Tuesday

praying like crazy

 

I’ve been a “praying wife” long before it became a #1 selling Christian book..and for years have handed out dozen of those wonderful “power of the praying..” book series to other women.

A peer of mine asked me if I would be interested in reading a new praying book..”of course” I said..and I’m glad I did.

She gave it to me yesterday for Valentines..what a perfect gift ;)

0816324255big

ALREADY..I am experiencing a recharge that is giving me a new desire to meet his needs in prayer.

I whole heartily recommend this to anyone whose looking to be inspired again..it’s great stuff and only makes your good marriage, better!

But..let’s say you are struggling..over spiritual matters of the heart..do yourself a favor and look up this book!

God inspired and well written reminding us that: 

  • We have front-row seats to our husbands’ hearts. 
  • We know their strengths and weaknesses and struggles and success.
  • We know them more intimately than anyone else does.
  • And we can pray for them in ways no one else can.

Author Tamyra Horst examines the reasons we sometimes do, and sometimes don’t pray for our husbands as we should.

It’s one of the biggest responsibilities we have in marriage.

If you desire to be the woman God wants you to be; if you long for a stronger more intimate marriage relationship,

then start praying like crazy for your husband!  We already know how powerful it is..do it as if your life happiness depends on it..because IT DOES!!!

That’s my two cents..now I’m off to read the next chapter, like a crazy woman!

2 comments:

Bella Rose said...

thanks for the tip, I can't wait to read it!

Laurel said...

Thanks so much for recommending this book. It sounds wonderful!

Laurel :)