my dd hates this word and what it does to her head as we brush and comb her hair each morning. Most days if I manage to go slowly enough to get through them it’s without tears. Other days when in a hurry or when she is not patient it’s full on frustrations.
And you should know I’m not one to quit on hair..it just doesn’t go well with the territory. For one I’m a stylist and can’t imagine telling everyone that had tangles they needed to cut off their locks. As it was my mom had no patience for tears and kept mine short for this very reason. Another reason I have learned to find solutions to tender headedness :)
But really this isn’t a post on tangles of the hair..it’s more about tangles and snares in my spiritual walk.
Psalm 25:14-15 (NKJ)
“ The secret of the LORD is with those who fear Him, And He will show them His covenant. My eyes are ever toward the LORD, For He shall pluck my feet out of the net.”
I was reminded when *and I would* get tangled up in daily life, I can truly appreciate that even as I fear (trust, respect, revere) Him that He will still pluck me from the snares, not expecting me to “get it right each time”.
This week as I walk each day, I hope to have faith and confidence in the assurance of Jesus Christ that He will be an ever present help in every situation, even in the most tender headed spots..
No comments:
Post a Comment