This weekend is our church conferences women’s retreat:
Doesn’t that sound lovely?
I’m really looking forward to it.
However I couldn’t afford to be away Friday~Sunday, so myself and a few others are going on Saturday only. More then ready to take our half~full “love cups” to get filled ;)
We all agree we need this.
As it is each have had a battle of some sort from marriage issues to divorce, cancer treatment to surgery, financial struggles and the list just goes on and on..all of us are ready to be reassured of our walk with Him and encouraged to continue on the straight and narrow.
Which would be why I love these conferences so much..I always come away reaffirmed.
So myself and three others will leave at 7am on Saturday morning and return around 11pm that night..because there will most likely be some retail therapy involved as well at the outlet mall next to the resort ;) Hey I’ve earned it this week..from instructing cosmo school to working behind the chair and other side activates..I need some fun time!
Hope whatever you have planned this weekend brings you spiritual prosperity and peaceful rest.
"All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.”- 1 Peter 1:24-25
2 comments:
I hope you got a blessing!
Dawn, I pray it is exactly what you need right now.
Love and blessings!
Beth
Post a Comment