Tuesday

♥ Remember He wept for you ♥

 Jesus said:
42Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.



43For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,

44And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation. Luke 19:42-44 KJV

(GOD’S WORD Translation)



He said, “If you had only known today what would bring you peace! But now it is hidden, so you cannot see it. The time will come when enemy armies will build a wall to surround you and close you in on every side. They will level you to the ground and kill your people. One stone will not be left on top of another, because you didn’t recognize the time when God came to help you.”
          Luke 19:42-44


He wept for the doomed thousands of Jerusalem- because of the blindness and impenitence of those whom He come to bless and to save.

No foreboding of His own superhuman anguish clouded that unselfish spirit.

He wept for me.

He wept for you.

He wept for us all.

How does one go about living in sin knowing this?

Is it ignorance of this knowledge..maybe.

Or is it selfishness not to concern ourselves with His work to save?

            The saying: "once saved always saved" comes to mind..:0/

Really?

Will it change my ways to know this?

Today, maybe.

Tomorrow, who knows.

Callous is our generation and numb above it all.

This is how I feel about.

Oh how much I desire this change, forever.

To be obedient to His calling, to live in accordance to His will always!

I need it.

Why then will I most likely turn away in a few hours, days or even weeks and repeat again sin..why?

Will it be because I forgot He wept for me..

He cried over me, my children and family in what He knew we would have to endure.

I believe He wanted to take hold of us right then and remove us from the dangers that lurk.

No different then we want to keep our children safe away from traffic, heights that kill and deep waters when they don't know to swim.

However like Job..satan would accuse God yet again.

So the trial wages on..whom will Jesus be able to Save and testify for.

Only the lost and humble those whom seek an attorney the Savior Jesus Christ.


Yes, I know He has a plan.

I know He has a future.

I know His purpose is for me.

How then shall I live?


Remember Dawn, He wept for you.


remember..

Remember..

REMEMBER!







"Your dwelling place is lovely, O Lord of Armies! My soul longs and yearns


for the Lord’s courtyards. My whole body shouts for joy to the living God."

                                                  Psalm 84:1-2 (GOD’S WORD Translation)

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Oh Dawn, this is convicting. Sometimes I don't thing about Him weeping for me because I'm so wrapped up in my own selfish thoughts.

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing and the nudge of a reminder!

Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a delightful spot to slip off my shoes and drench myself in goodness.

Splashin,
Sara

Together We Save said...

Thank you for such a beautiful message!