Tuesday

oh how I've tried..

Really.

I've tried several times these past weeks to sit here for blogging fun.


But it's like my brain these days acts a lot like a fisher price push popper for toddlers (google.com this is not an ad..promise..it's about my brain pOpiNg!)



Oh..yeah! Now would be then time to catch you up on my "house building project.." the front porch is in progress..it's going to be a German style covered deck 28ft across and 8ft out. Pictures to come, one day..



Pop! 

I should also share how recently I had the opportunity to own this for four days while a friend went out of town..I don't house sit, babysit or pet sit..but I do fun vechile sit..


Now I want one, let me rephrase..need one.


And since we've sold my dh's last "joyride"
 the Buell speed bike, he's had his fun..my turn.
We both agree this would definitely be the way to cruise in the wind from now on, even the kids had a blast..so now I am on a mission to have a coup convertible..soon.




Pop! poP!!


How could I forget to post this next news!

For real ?!?!

We have become a Debt Free family, only a year after taking the Financial Peace University by Dave Ramesy course. 

Talk about sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Really..if your struggling to breathe easy..check out his money programs.

Yeahhhhhh we've had to "live like no one else..so we can live like no one else later..still the sacrifice was so worth it!"

Pop pOp poP!!!




It's official, I'm a MOPS graduate..my pre-school er graduates next week from her CDO program and will join her big brothers next year at our church school, (sniff)  funny thing is I never pictured me being a sahm..and now I can't imagine not having some lil'body hanging around..another transition to face.





And here I am again so much popping going on..I can't figure out where to stop?!





Pop..pOp..poP!

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

You are so cute!

Praise God -- debt free! That is awesome Dawn!!!

Awwww, your little one is heading off to school. Sniff, sniff.

Sweet car! :o)

Yes, porch pictures please.

On another note, I just posted about my weight GAIN. I didn't say how much, but I'll drink water the next couple of days and see how much was water weight vs. real damage. Dang.

Love ya!
Beth

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for the update! Congrats on graduating financially and from MOPS. You rock!! Please continue to keep us in your sweet prayers. (((hugs)))