One of the best ways to glorify God, is to tell your story.
“momma now I’m ready for Kinder!”
She’s ready to jump right in!
Have a fun and safe family summer ya’ll!
You have a wonderful summer too! Love the pool photos.
I hope that yours is wonderful too. Enjoy being with your children!
Awwww, congrats to your little one. I hope I don't regret holding my daughter back, but her birthday is on the CUT OFF DATE for school, so she will go to transition class next year. Several of her friends will be doing the same.Happy Summer Dawn!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You have a wonderful summer too! Love the pool photos.
I hope that yours is wonderful too. Enjoy being with your children!
Awwww, congrats to your little one. I hope I don't regret holding my daughter back, but her birthday is on the CUT OFF DATE for school, so she will go to transition class next year. Several of her friends will be doing the same.
Happy Summer Dawn!
Post a Comment