I looks like a snow storm blew through my house.
But it's really just tiny drywall dust particulars from all the sanding that needed done before I could texture the upstairs bedroom walls.
So amidst the chaos of shopping; baking; hosting the kids this week;time of month; cooking and cleaning. (well no wonder I'm tired..)
I've also been in the middle of building project and tonight I'm plain tuckered out.
Every bone in this body is screaming r.e.l.a.x already it's Christmas sit back and get fat!!!
Sooooo it's official I've closed down the construction site till Sunday..for the next couple of days it will be leisure time only.
Ahhh..just the sound of this is already making me feel better.
Of course this is after I shovel all the white snow dust out..
Hope this finds you kicking up your heels and enjoying your family times. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment