Saturday

A new birth date

 hunters new birth date! 001

Here he is with our Pastor before baptism.

 

 

 

 

They lead out with the song "Give me Jesus"hunters new birth date! 002

Afterwards a short sermon on baptism.

hunters new birth date! 004

It was also nice that my little brother was able to be up from school. He choose to share the song "make me a servant" that I didn't record..what was I thinking?

Here's a taste of the song and lyrics :)

hunters new birth date! 007 

And the one pix I thought described his emotion on this occasion,  just look at that grin on his face..totally happy/giddy!

 

 

Afterwards the Elders and church family gathered around him for a special time of prayer.

hunters new birth date! 016

I don't think he will forget how special he felt that day.

6 comments:

Beach said...

We felt so honored to be invited to such a joyous and wonderful occasion....we are thrilled for you and for him!!!!
Hugs, :) Heather (and KK)

littletoesandcheerios said...

Brought tears to my eyes! How wonderful. I loved it that he was smiling and not afraid. He must truly understand the meaning of it.

Beth in NC said...

That is so precious. Congratulations!

The Pennington Point said...

I am so sorry we missed it. he pictures are great. I just love the look on his face....priceless! Lisa~

j said...

What a wonderful day! Thank you for letting me be a part of it through your blog.

Hugs Dawn!

heidi said...

That is AWESOME Dawn!!