When his teacher asked him to write his name on his paper..he asked "my whole name?"
She said "well you can write your first and last name or you can just put your first name down."
He said "but my last name is very important, it's my family name and my family loves JESUS!"
And according to this 5 yr old of mine that's what his name means..NEAT!
8 comments:
Precious!
how cute!
That is the sweetest thing I've heard today! You should just lay claim to that.... "We are the Smiths - that means 'loves Jesus'..." Love it!
Me too.... We are the Dust Bunny Hostages - that means 'loves Jesus'.
(doesn't quite have the right ring but I'm saying it anyway)
You have a smart sweet little boy!
He is so sweet!!!! I am glad he is liking school....you inspired me btw, my sweety and I are walking the track every morning now after we get ours on the bus. Our goal this year is to get healthier and maybe even loose a little weight too ;)
Hugs, :) Heather S.
That is so adorable. He's such a sweet boy. Lisa~
Oh, that is BEAUTIFUL!
What a wonderful fruit your family tree is bearing!
I love the little things kids say - they have no idea the profundity of them, most times!
There is nothing sweeter than that!
Post a Comment