Yeah...me!
Who knew?
Funny thing is I actually enjoy a good challenge and well now that I won't be needing three sports bras ;) I can certainly check this off the "bucket list"(yes~ I have small aspirations in life) great, right?!
As it is my dh works with quite a few marathoners and all are giving the same advice as to how to train for it.
- minimal 3 days a week
- jog/run 3min
- walk 1 min
- 35 to 45 daily
I'm like so able to do this and already feel more "prepared" knowing it's attainable!
Come November I'll be ready to kick my own tail.
So why in the World am I so excited about running, panting,cramping, walking, jogging and sweating for 13 miles in less then 4 hours to qualify?!
Could it be I'm already delirious..

5 comments:
EEEEK! The very thought of running that far makes me double over in pain! But, good for you! I know you can do it! Kick some butt!
I am so there! I'm going to make a big sign that says "GO DAWN YOU CRAZY WOMAN!!!" and I will stand by the side of the road and hold up my sign and cheer you on and make a fool of myself for my friend. Then I will complain about how tired I am and I will go home. :) Lisa~
I am gonna be in the cheering section with Lisa for sure!!!! You go girl....wonder what it says that I am so excited for you??
Hugs, :) Heather S.
YAY Dawn!! I am so proud of you. Can't wait to hear updates about how your training is going as well as how the marathon goes.
Good for you!
You go girl!!!
Post a Comment