Here's what's keeping me from you, ready?
- Flip the lights at 6am.
- Wake up kids.
- Breakfast.
- Car pool.
- Exercise.
- Errands.
- Back to the house to clean up, you know the usual laundry, check on my "Farm Town" comment a few places on FB and blogger~ville.
- Come up with a dinner plan while being creative for lunch instead of tempted to go out (again).
- Take calls for appointments and sometimes do those appts..between all the above.
- Pick up kids.
- Homework.
- Dinner.
- WORK at salon when scheduled.
- Chill out. (more internet surfing/reading/ watching movie or working on the house with dh)
REPEAT the next day with the exceptions of meetings (PTO/Mid week service/Handing out Bible studies/ Girls night out dinner and a movie)
I sound so dull.
And this would be why I have no blog fodder.
Your post ideas are welcomed. Although I do have some exciting (to me) stuff coming up..bet'cha can't wait! A few may even make you laugh so please..don't give up on me yet.
More is coming..pre scheduled stuff that is ;) because as you can read I'm really busy..pfft.
Hope your days are overflowing with blessing from above!
3 comments:
SLOW DOWN!!!
Not really, all that activity will keep you young.
And reading your upbeat post added blessings to my day :)
I totally understand! I have been way to busy to do much posting or commenting lately. Don't worry I'll still be here. Take your time and don't stress about the posting!
Thanks for updating us on Trey below! You sucked me in to Farm Town with ya too ;) Sounds like your as busy as I usually am most days.
Hugs, :) Heather S.
Post a Comment