or does the summer cause you to want winter to come early?
Has ice cream become more common..every night?
Do you find yourself counting the hours till bedtime?
Have you decided it's to hot to cook and make sandwiches a staple everyday for each meal?
Are you having to be creative to think up cheap ways to entertain your children in the A/C everyday?
Begin to wish there was a VBS every week so you could have those morning hours all to your sane self?
Hope to have some sanity left by the time school starts again?
Wish you could come up with more interesting posts?
Really is it just me?
Oh thanks!.!.((HUGS))
6 comments:
All I can say to that is Ditto. And I feel like I should be trained as professional referee!
Well, we do try to come up with fun indoor afternoons when it starts to pour (and it doesn't stop for a few hours later). Our summer here means rain, rain, rain, but beautiful rainbows. Hoping the Lord will splash you in all of His promises today.
Hugs from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn
We have been so busy that I feel the summer is half gone already and we have missed it! I guess that is the joy of the pool, just hop in and the heat melts away AND the kids are exhausted by days end and willingly fall into bed! I LOVE summer!
Well, it has finally just got warm enough here to feel like summer! We haven't even turned our A/C on yet. I have to say right now I am loving summer! Ask me round about the end of August and I might agree with you then!
Nope it's not just you, I feel your pain sistah friend!!!!
We really do need to get together....KK says we should shoot for after she gets back from camp though so she can come too ;)
Hugs, :) Heather S.
amen to all! it is so flippin hot here I don't even wanna get up! DOn't even ask me to go outside until 9pm!!! Praying for all us MOm's to get thru summer!
Post a Comment