One of the best ways to glorify God, is to tell your story.
one water hose.
two shade trees
three jumping beans.
= no more boredom pleas.
How fun! We have good memories of splashing on the trampoline on hot summer days - nothing like it!TamraGirl.com
LOL, they look SO HAPPY!!!
That looks awesome! I wanna come play, too!!!
We have hose pipe summers too! They look like they are having a ball.
Ooooh! The water hose ON the trampoline! You didn't tell me about that when you convinced me that we needed a trampoline. I am going to tell them about that one day this week when they are bored. Lisa~
That looks like F-U-N!!!!:) Heather S.
Been there, done that, LOVED it!!! Great post:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How fun! We have good memories of splashing on the trampoline on hot summer days - nothing like it!
TamraGirl.com
LOL, they look SO HAPPY!!!
That looks awesome! I wanna come play, too!!!
We have hose pipe summers too! They look like they are having a ball.
Ooooh! The water hose ON the trampoline! You didn't tell me about that when you convinced me that we needed a trampoline. I am going to tell them about that one day this week when they are bored. Lisa~
That looks like F-U-N!!!!
:) Heather S.
Been there, done that, LOVED it!!! Great post:)
Post a Comment