I was going to tell you to make a paste out of baking soda and vinegar but sounds like you figured it out already. I am SO sorry you are hurting! I hope you sleep better tonight.
Did you get the witch hazel? My DH brought home some super burn ointment they give them at work for when they brush up against an engine. I will send it for you to use on Saturday!!!! :) Heather
19 comments:
Oh poor you! I kept thinking Ouch when you turned around.
Not fun. Hope it heals quickly.
Sunscreen gilrie!! Ouch. I hate when that happens and aloe works really well too!!
OUCH!
Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen! (Bet you won't forget it next time.)
You can actually burn worse on overcast or hazy days. Be careful.
Hope you recover quickly with minimal peeling.
You are so funny!
But you are doing the right things - coconut oil is great to wear before going in the sun too!
Praying you get better and the heat cools down quickly!
Thanks for visitng with me!
Blessings,
Jill
There's nothing much worse than a bad sunburn. I definitely feel your pain. Hope you find some relief very soon...great job on your vlog!
Oh wow, sorry girl! Time is the only thing that is going to help this go away. :o(
I pray it feels better soon!
Love,
Beth
Hot! Hot! Hot! Ouch! That is the worst...hope it's better soon!
Dang girl!!! You are hot!!!
Girl, you are SO HOT! Oh my! I know that pain all to well after falling asleep outside one lovely afternoon. Can we say, "BLISTERS?"
Hope your not so, uhm...hot soon! :)
Now you're literally a hot mama. :)
www.tamragirl.com
So, sorry! I am FAMOUS for lathering my children in sunscreen and then frying myself! It is awful! Hope you get some relief soon!
As a self proclaimed whitey who has two colors...really white or really red...I know what you are going through.
Aloe helps TONS! Get the clear gel because the green is srtifically colored...and I put it in the fridge to cool it down more.
If you can get ahold of an aloe plant it works even better...but SUPER messy!
I wish you a speedy cool down Hot Mamma! :)
Wow so praying for you to get over that burn. I know how bad that hurts.
Your vlog was great, cant wait to see more!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Founder Vlogemotions
Sunburns bite!!!!!
Hi thank you for your comment on my blog. I hope you'll come again soon! :)
I was going to tell you to make a paste out of baking soda and vinegar but sounds like you figured it out already. I am SO sorry you are hurting! I hope you sleep better tonight.
Did you get the witch hazel? My DH brought home some super burn ointment they give them at work for when they brush up against an engine. I will send it for you to use on Saturday!!!!
:) Heather
60spf Then ALOE
HA!
Deanna
Eeeeek...I know all about bad sunburns. I'm so sorry to hear about yours! The neck area is so sensitive, too.
You are just the sweetest thing...hope you get to feeling better soon!
Blessings,
Beth
Post a Comment