Oh excuse me..I’m just waking up from a full first nights sleep and boy was this nice.
Yesterday was the first day off of pain meds (a little rough) the reason for this is I didn’t like that when I would close my eyes I felt like I was falling..and that foggy sensation that came with it..I am such a light weight when it comes to side effects..so I figured a non-aspirin pain reliever would do the trick for discomfort. Seriously who likes to have clouds hanging around them 24/7?
I could not be a drug user.
So here I am feeling refreshed and hurting less which makes me want to do something..go somewhere and really all I can do is sit here..while time heals..blah blah blah..you can ask my family how good I am at that.
As for my previous post..the one I wrote between the hours of 2am-4am..the one that made me second guess what I had done?
Well all your comments where a source of strength and encouragement when I read them all again last night before going to bed..my dh walks by and asked why I was crying.."are you in pain, what happened?” and all I could say was “all the comments were confirmation..”
Off to bed and slept soundly all night long even my “new parts” didn’t wake me up once hurting.
And because I felt a sense of strength from all those comments this song came to mind last night as I was dozing off. This morning I was looking for it on Youtube.com and picked the less "sappy” one for a funnier version.
I dedicate it to you all of you.. for you know… being there doing what you do to make me feel like I can fly!
God Bless my blogger friends & family!
7 comments:
Glad you are doing better. I couldn't be a drug user either...all those narcotics make me vomit! :-O
I'm so glad to hear you're doing better! And glad your friends were able to comfort you in your time of need. That's why God places some people in your lives, ya know! :) Praying for a speedy full recovery for you!
I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better! You'll be back to normal in no time! :)
a report for you all, i went to see Dawn this am, and wow, wow, wow she looks so awesome, and her spirits were up, i took her some scrapbook making goodies to help her fill in the time, she and the kids can have a ball, hint hint my fridge needs a new decoration on it lol, let me tell you one thing her doctor knew what he was doing for sure, toast to the new girls and all their glory
Glad you are starting to feel a bit better! Don't get crazy and overdo it, now, missy.
Yay...glad you are feeling better and out of the clouds...hehe.
Love the video!
Aren't you thankful that your body says NO - I don't like the drugs? It's a blessing to know that you aren't going to miss them, you know.
Post a Comment