One of the best ways to glorify God, is to tell your story.
I love that I made this quilt for him.
I love that I have a baby nephew in our family.
And I really love that he will be my little sidekick when his momma has to go back to work.
Can you smell him?
Can you imagine the softness?
Ok ok ..now go find your own ;)
Awww, he just looks so little and smushy!
Oh Seriously? You get to keep him? You are SO lucky!!! He is gorgeous.
You did wonderful on the quilt by the way. I wish that I could sew.
Oh he is so precious!!! My friend Jessica just had her baby yesterday and I have been at the hospital 4 times in two days. They are now calling me the baby stalker and put the hospital on alert. :)
Oh my, how cute is he??? I love it when they lay all balled up like that. Such a little snuggle bear! Love the beautiful blanket.
I have a new nephew too...they are so precious! Great job on the quilt. Lisa~
LOVE the quilt....LOVE the baby, both are too cute!!!!:) Heather S.
What a bundle of sweetness!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awww, he just looks so little and smushy!
Oh Seriously? You get to keep him? You are SO lucky!!! He is gorgeous.
You did wonderful on the quilt by the way. I wish that I could sew.
Oh he is so precious!!! My friend Jessica just had her baby yesterday and I have been at the hospital 4 times in two days. They are now calling me the baby stalker and put the hospital on alert. :)
Oh my, how cute is he??? I love it when they lay all balled up like that. Such a little snuggle bear! Love the beautiful blanket.
I have a new nephew too...they are so precious! Great job on the quilt. Lisa~
LOVE the quilt....LOVE the baby, both are too cute!!!!
:) Heather S.
What a bundle of sweetness!
Post a Comment