Monday

10 things I don’t live w/out.

Today I linked up at All That Is GoodFriend Making Mondays”hosted by Kasey each week. She introduces a topic for you to post on and sets up Mr. Linky.. It's easy; fun and you just may find more blog friends out there ;0)

And the topic this Monday is:

10 things that you can absolutely not live without and why!

So right off hand I’m just gonna tick off a few to start with..

  1. air
  2. water
  3. food
  4. Jesus                                                                                                         I’m halfway simple..right?           Now for the complicated side.                                                                
  5. Me time~ whether it’s a trip to town (by myself) on errands or a night out with gal pals..I do this weekly and have to! In order to have balance in this sahm’s life.                                                               
  6. Bargain buys~ especially in the areas of “experienced clothing”.              I love to shop sales! However living on one income this it’s not always a luxury ;0/ that was until I learned to shop thrifty!It’s exciting and fun for me to see how inexpensive I can find things, plus the bonus of no guilt trip afterwards!                                                                                                            
  7. Prayer..plain and simple. A communication tool to exhaust as much as needed to a Father whose always waiting to hear from me.                                                                                                                 
  8. Family & friends: because they challenge; motivate and encourage me to seek a life worth living! (Opps that counts as two, oh well won’t be the first time I’ve broken the rules ;o)                                                                                                                     
  9. Hair color ~what can I say my real color is ????? well I don’t really know and this would be due to playing beautician since the early age of 14..it’s just my thing :0)                                                                                             
  10. Hhmmmmmmmmm….the final one (in no particular order..but I might list this pretty high up)some would say “well you could live without  blogging” but I say I don’t wanna! Besides when a day is skipped I feel like I’ve missed out on some of #8 ..so there!

 

Go play along here at “All that is Good” if you don’t have anything else blog/post worthy planned! 

So tell me do we have anything in common still?!

16 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

oh, i'm addicted to hair color as well!

Tamra said...

I would have to say we have MUCH in common! And #10 made me laugh. :)

www.tamragirl.com

Donley and Sondra said...

Me time is a DEFINITE! :) Great list.

Xazmin said...

I love your list. Definitely much "deeper" than mine, but I said all my deep stuff on "10 favorite things", and "10 things I love", so I wanted to switch it up!

Glad you joined in this week!

Xazmin

momma said...

love that you listed food, air, and water first. i suppose, according to my list, i can live without those three things!!! haha!!!

Leah said...

Great list.

I love your blog header also. :)

heidi said...

Hair color is fun!

Unknown said...

I love the name of your blog!!!

Great list...all the priorities right up front huh?

Hope you have a great week!

Becca
http://web.me.com/darling729/Site/Blog/Entries/2009/3/30_Happy_FM_Monday!.html#

Tanielle said...

Great list! I love "me" time too! Just doesn't happen very often!

Nice to meet you and welcome to FMM!

Tanielle

littletoesandcheerios said...

Cool post. I have a lot of the same answers.
Just dreaming of the "me time"!

Did you get it??

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Great list! You posted a much more meaningful list than me. But I agree with everything you put!

Have a super day!

XOXO
Jen

Julie said...

Number 9..HAIR COLOR...I would hate to think of what my hair would look like without it...Great List...Julie

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

I think I just skipped the "real" things I couldn't live without -- can I echo your list??? Fun to read your top 10 -- great choices! Have a great evening!

-Christie

Muthering Heights said...

I agree with all of those, except hair color (I've never dyed my hair!)...

Sugarplum Garters said...

"me time" is such a must~have! fabulous list!

i hope you had a wonderful monday!

SweetTorts said...

Hmmm, I feel like I'm missing out by never going to "experienced" stores. I think I will search for a few in my area after I post this.

And I also love to change my hair. My last hair appointment was for a haircut only because I couldn't decide if I should go lighter or not. Since warmer weather should be coming around soon I think I will.


I liked your answers.