remember this post?
BEFORE:
what I'd see before and after sleep..my (achem) dresser..
So after confession I went on a thrift shopping spree.
Brought this little lamp: $8
Books on hand for a stand : $0
Box of silk roses: $3
Pink netting: found in scrap box
A special nic nak from my dad: found in storage
Our framed wedding invitation: found in storage
ahhh.. now that's better.
Oh and the stuff from before..totally taken care of..shelved, filed or stored! (funny thing is I found our missing car title!)
Thanks for the motivation girls!
14 comments:
you can still amaze me with what you can do with little to nothin and it turns out beautiful every time nana
Wow, it looks beeeeautiful!
pleasing to the eye, you are such a cleaver girl! (sometime you do take after me ) LOL ..MOM
Oh now it looks so pretty and romantic! I love it!!! I'm wanting a new look for my dresser too!
Great job!!
~Tidymom
that is beautiful & soooo romantic. great job girl!
Romantical and feminine without being too girly for the DH. Good job, I like it!!!!
Heather S.
I love, love, LOVE it! Like the wedding invitation idea. It's so romantic and beautiful!
Wow, what a difference...good job!
Nicely DONE!
Look at that! Wow! very nice.
Good job! I so need to do some stuff at my house!
Looks so great! Very romantic. Love the personal touches.
Tamra @ It all started with a kiss
tamragirl.com
Great makeover! Looks beautiful!
You done good!
Post a Comment