Saturday

a blessing in disguise

I finally went our P.O. Box today to pick up these papers with numbers and due dates on them..

the small blessings 006

While there I received a notice indicating a package was at the customer service desk for me.

(Thinking~ Uhm.. I haven't been on eBay this week what could it be?)

As the postal clerk handed me a large yellow envelope I saw it was from ...

Smiling as I walked back to the truck I pulled this out

the small blessings 002

thinking "my blog buds rock"

It's because of this post that she sent it.

What a sweetheart!

Afterwards I stuffed all the bills into said envelope until I got home.

the small blessings 004

When I got home I had an email message from ...

"You done good!"

and I hit reply:

"Well I could'a done better if I hadn't been so lazy to check the post office sooner Click Me! which I just ck'd today!

Thanks for the help..I will be "sharing" this sweet gesture with everyone!

Hugs!"

 

See above pix ? I started going through the bills and taking pics for this post.

Then the unexpected happens..

the small blessings 007

Uhn?

I didn't look for anything else in the big envelope so when I pulled all those bills out to start sorting there was another blessing..with such a wonderful heart warming message in it for YOURS TRULY..sniff sniff.

(... really likes me)

and I felt

I don't know

filled?!

the small blessings 008

then it has to go and get better..I found this also!the small blessings 009

A house warming gift!

Such a generously sweet love offering and a totally unexpected surprise in my day!

Of coarse I had to call my dh to tell him what happened,  he said "that was very nice" and now has a better understanding of why I love to blog with you all so much!

the small blessings 011

That's it..a blessing in disguise.

 

 

 

 

Why are you still here?

Ohhhhh you want to know who (...) is?

 

Well...she didn't say I couldn't tell only said "it was really something she wanted to bless me with.." still it makes a wonderful tribute post to our blogging community...so go click here to tell her what a wonderful blogger;friend and sister in Chirst is!

 

I'm planning to "pay it forward" so be on the lookout or not but I may be needing some addresses so I don't know how sneaky I could be??? I'm thinking...oh and by the way make sure you check your bills because there just might be a blessing in disguise waiting there too!

 

“He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor.”

- Proverbs 21:21

10 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

What a sweet surprise!

littletoesandcheerios said...

That's so sweet! And so are you. We all love you so much! Your a wonderful person and you deserve it! We need to surprise people more often in life.

j said...

Gosh Dawn, you must be a special person for someone to want to bless you with a postal surprise. You must have really touched this chick's life with your love of the Lord! God is just so good!


OK, my word verification is gagatoz... I mean seriously? I have to type gagatoz? That sounds like a swanky place to get a pedicure.

Dawn said...

Jen is such a sweetheart!!!

Blessings!

The "Other" Dawn

Simply_Pam said...

When your heart is kind other people take notice. You have a very loving heart daughter of mine!What a wonderful surprise for another loving heart.

One More Equals Four said...

Wow! How special, I LOVE my blogging friends, God is so good to bless us in such a way! Enjoy your blessings!

Unknown said...

What an awesome suprise and blessing!

The Pennington Point said...

Don't you just LOVE girlfriends?! That will carry you for weeks...how sweet. And just in case you get the urge...you already have my address (wink wink). Love you, Lisa~

j said...

I am SO jealous. And as I am sure you will do another post about your weekend plans, whether it be before of after, I will be telling you that I am jealous again :)

Your conversation heart advice is up!!

Such The Spot said...

That's awesome! Leave it to the blogging buddies to brighten even the dullest day!