Has now turned into a sincerely "fro me to you" post..because as your about to witness, while I may not have had a mullet to "shine in now".. my would be husband did!
HA! And I quote in a manly cool voice:
"that was the hair to have" (*snort*- yea! if you wanted to be in this carnival *giggle snort giggle*)
Go ahead laugh it up..Lord knows I do every time I see this one..however it wouldn't be fair of me to point out a negative w/out sharing a postive.
So lets have a look here at what Mr. Athletic Mullet did to set records.
Above he looks a little like "spidy" while below
kinda resembles a scene from Superman..and here's an Insert from my dh mom :
{"Dawn you might want to slip in he broke the pole vaulting record that was held for 33 yrs & no one has beat his record yet..am i proud"}
of course this is what caused me to flip head over heels for him for sure.."officer and the gentleman" ladies!!!
He was a man in a uniform! (fanning oneself)
Ooohhh...stop my beating heart!!!
Later he would pursue Aviation because of his love for all things "height" & I of course would gladly be swept away up on cloud 9 where I still go during times like this..;)
Alrighty then..(blushing)I'm sure you get the picture now..Oh and about the hair I've forgiven him of that mullet many times over. Seriously that was b.m. (before me; before marriage) Get your head out of the gutter girls!
Happy "Fro" hunting!
Go here to see more fro's
13 comments:
I need to get a scanner so I can share old photos--your always crack me up!
I do not miss the mullet one bit! At least he had other things going for him to compensate for the hair.
Oh the mullet! I remember a couple of the guys in my high school had those!
We know you fell for the mullet.....
Great pictures!
I think his mullet was cute! Ok, I admit it, I have a soft spot for mullets -- well, not extreme ones, but tasteful ones. Ha!
LOL, I'm glad there was a mullet in your family too!
Business in the front, party in the back! :)
Looks like we both fell for the mullets! And we hung in there through thick & thin...hair that is! And are winners in the end right?!
Heck, I love a mullet myself....and I did....for about most of the 80's.
That was so very sweet, even with a mullet involved!!!
amazing record breaking picture! and the mullet is not too bad! Aloha from Hawaii...and I stopped at your blog and love to read about Jesus! Love your blog...keep sharing Jesus! God bless and believe ~Liz
Just one question... You don't love your husband or something, do you? It was really hard to tell in that post :)
I'm so glad that you are happy!
I am so going to use this blog against you.. cause I know hubby would take away your puter if he saw these picture... Hahaha a mother that would blackmail her daughter.. yep that's me ! lol
Post a Comment