AW! Mike has been here. He is a very nice person and often posts prayer requests from around Blogland.
I loved the video and song (the snowy creek was gorgeous) but I don't think it seems country. Of course I am country to the extreme so.... it would take Dolly Parton or something to make me think country.
11 comments:
good posting! I came to visit from Jennifer's site.Dust bunny hostage.I hope that you are having a great day!
AW! Mike has been here. He is a very nice person and often posts prayer requests from around Blogland.
I loved the video and song (the snowy creek was gorgeous) but I don't think it seems country. Of course I am country to the extreme so.... it would take Dolly Parton or something to make me think country.
Thanks for the support on the fudge :)
"wories" was my word verification.
A little country maybe, but more like folk music I think.
I'd just love to be standing on that snow-covered bridge, soaking up all the quietness and peacefulness that only comes with snow.
Happy Wednesday!
I meant, "Happy Tuesday!"
I like the lyrics too!
Country? I'm not surprised. :)
very pretty
I love the country, I live in the country! Happy Tuesday!
I love the way our praise team sings the old hymn at church. My chains are gone...I've been set free...
Nice post.
I wouldn't say country, more contemporary. I love it though. May need to show this to my worhsip leader. :)
Love them both...and, no, not country. :-)
Post a Comment