1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, why aren't you asleep yet?
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, be loving and careful bla bla bla bla bla
3. I play with my dog, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, and I had to go to the restroom outside.
(we have a bathroom really?!)
5. La la la laa la la la la la laaaaa , Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra
(does that one ring a bell?)
(yeah~ we will be getting out the traditional carol book this weekend.. :0/
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to practicing my new knitting skills as my kids sit quietly at my feet..(a girl can dream can't she?)tomorrow my plans include leaving grandma's children with her and running off to Christmas shop with daddy "war bucks" hA! then back home to a wrapping frenzy while we watch some NFL and Sunday, I want to be done with Christmas day preparations!
4 comments:
Too funny, I especially like fa ra ra ra ra, it sounds like when we had a Korean singing group come to our church!
Knitting, wow, my grandma tried to teach me back in the day, I was a hopeless cause!
Good post.I hope that you and the family have a great weekend!
Have a fantastic weekend...fa ra ra ra ra...ra ra ra ra!
Too Cute! Kids are just awesome.
LOL, I like their answers!
Post a Comment