Saturday

shhh..their sleeping..

Before the much needed nap after lunch.. we stopped by the park and of course I happened to have my camara.

DSCN0726

Same pix..but different shades.

DSCN0734cuzatthepark

 

Youngest to oldest  2-3-4-5!DSCN0740

 

   Love these fall colors!cuzatthepark (3) 

DSCN0750 

Why I love my new digital..

cuzatthepark (6)

because I could crop this out!

cuzatthepark (9)

O' stop my beating heart..this is a rare moment!

And then there's my "diva niece" ..she's all that!

DSCN0748

Oh no! the "fake cheeze" is here!

cuzatthepark (10)

Proof he didn't get a "spit bath" & why I'm his favorite Aunty!

DSCN0738

Don't matter he is still a-dor-a-ble!

 

  DSCN0729

Yeah.. I guess it's not that much work having all these cuties around.

I Promised them a walk and a smore's campfire tonight so I'd better go lay down also!

 

More pix to come, I sure!

 

Have a great day!

10 comments:

marky said...

Looks like a fun day! Good Pix, adorable kids!

littletoesandcheerios said...

So glad everyone is having fun today! The picture of those trees is absolutely beautfitul...may have to get myself a camera like that!
I hope you got some rest. We have been up all night here, the baby has a head cold and is having trouble laying flat.

Beach said...

How cute are they??!!!! They are too darned cute is what!!!! This is my favorite time of year....I love watching the colors take over the trees! BTW come see my blog because you have been tagged!!!!
Mmmmm Smores that sounds AWESOME!
Have fun!!
Heather S.

Tammy said...

You are the best aunt ever. Hands down. Love all the photos of the kiddos and the trees are so pretty!

Valarie Lea said...

Oh my gosh they are all adorable!

Linda said...

looks like loads of fun!! Love the pics! Digital is awesome!! The clarity and how you can zoom & the colors! Looks like a beautiful day!!! bet they had a good nap :)

heidi said...

Woohoo for Aunt Dawn aka Mommy!

Looks like fun is being had at your place! How were the S'mores?

Muthering Heights said...

Awww, they just look so happy together!

One More Equals Four said...

They are sooo sweet! What a good auntie you are!

Heidi Zawisza said...

They are adorable!! Do they always dress that cute for the park? Or was this for picture purposes? Just wonderin'!! ha!ha!
Glad you love your camera!