Friday

see this?

PICT0336 

I will be adapting for the next 72 hours an extra set of kids.

FYI:  girl in teal born 03'

         boy in red born 04'

girl in green born 05'

boy in grey born 06'

Who'da thunk it?

And because I 'm  a very good, even better than that GREAT SIL who only wants for the parents of those other cute kids to have a pleasant relaxing getaway..without worry of who will care for and nurture their little babies. I am doing this all in the name of trade out!  Yes there's always fine print!

So here's the agenda cause I'm sure there will likely be allot of this to contend with:

P9280410

 

As the oldest is already dreading this:images"over and over and over again mom!!! I think I'd like to be adapted out pleeaaassseeee!!!"

In which I reply "have NO fear!mcdonalds

is here! (more to me than for him.)

Which is where we will be residing for the next 72 hours..so if you should come by for a Big Mac and fry, you've been forewarned...we will be there with sugar filled screeching kids whom we hope will eventually do this:

PICT0323

 

 

Peace out ~ Dawn ;)

7 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I will be praying for you and your sanity :)

littletoesandcheerios said...

With Nemo and the Big Mac you are sure to survive! Good luck.

Beach said...

Have fun Aunt Dawn.....you are just too cool for school ;) ;) cause you don't just break out finding Nemo but throw in Mickey D's too WOW!

Tammy said...

GIRL?! You at THE woman. And WOW, so many kids so close together. Just WOW.

No judging here. You just gotta do what you gotta do to survive the weekend.

You are awesome!

Muthering Heights said...

It sounds like a whole lot of crazy fun!

The Pennington Point said...

That's ONLY five kids for the weekend? What's hard about that?! LOL! Lisa~

Happy Mommy said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Not so sure about the Nemo part over and over but you will have fun!