Sunday

playing in the yarn..

 

DSCN1051

What started out as a small project of making some seasonal hanging hand towels turned into me also making a darling cap/hat for my dd.

DSCN1042 DSCN1044 

 

 

 

 

" Sissy you are so cute you look like a present!"

What a minute that gave me an idea..DSCN1047

there that's all that was missing, a bow!

 

So much fun, now I've got orders being put in by her big brothers for "hunting camo caps" o'brother like sissy says and thanks mom for the all the yarn because I am crocheting it up around here which is why the laundry's not put away or the house picked up..a girls gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

6 comments:

Beach said...

That is too cute.....I need four of those of here oh crafty one LOL!!!
Heather S.

heidi said...

SUPER cute!!!!

Sara said...

Ain't she just the bee's knees! What a cutie!

littletoesandcheerios said...

I LOVE that hat!!!!

Muthering Heights said...

She looks PRECIOUS!

Nette said...

Your little one is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e.