So solly to have to post this but in keeping with the "theme" of the hunt this weekend but don't be SAD it's only for a day.
Bonus: I shared what this word looks like in other languages :) don't ask me to pronounce it though. ;)
"shang xin" ~ Japanese
"traurig" ~ German
"triste"~Fre/Spa/Italian
Proverbs 15:13 (The Message)
A cheerful heart brings a smile to your face;
a sad heart makes it hard to get through the day.
For more "sad" themes click the tag :0(
![photohuntersbz9[4]](http://lh5.ggpht.com/pshelovesyou/SOcKSgfP-CI/AAAAAAAABrk/93MVoJo_WA8/photohuntersbz9%5B4%5D%5B3%5D.gif?imgmax=800)
6 comments:
Great post. I really like that you shared sad in different languages.
Have a great weekend!
Amanda
http://www.amandasweeklyzen.com/2008/10/photo-hunters-sad.html
Thanks for the languages lesson!
I played too.
I just can't take all the cuteness!!!
Aw, such sad faces!
I did Photo Hunters today, too. I hope you get a chance to visit and post your link.
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-sad/
sad or not..they are adorable!
Awwww....so sweet
Post a Comment