Wednesday

Tagged ... 7 things about me

Another online mom who has a really cute cartoon pix of (I guess) herself and blogs daily like a true bloggette has asked me to participate in this tagg. Thanks for this post Jennifer!

Before I spill the beans on myself there's rules for those of you who copy and tag.

  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people linked at the end of your post.
  • Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
#1
Right off... I'm emotional, sensitive and cry very easily.
If I had lived in the Bible times, I could have been a "paid mourner" and it would have been an easy job.


#2


I don't like cluttered places...makes me squirmish
giving me a reason to start tossing things in the trash even if it's not my place...opps!

#3


I'm 5'7 and 226lbs!
There I said it, whew!
After working 14yrs as a stylist with all those mirrors...
I forgot to keep an eye on myself as a sahm.
This is not good for me or even for my children
who are my mirrors now always imitating just about every thing I do.
Get fit~ be active~ live healthy...this is what I want for my children why not set the example myself ?! My goal is to lose 70lbs...with your prayers and God's help I know I will do this ;D

#4

This past 3 yrs I home schooled my oldest "Bunter".
As our first child he was born to a career minded momma,
time spent reading to him was far and few between.
(READ TO YOUR KIDS!)
He struggled with this daily which normally ended with tears of frustrations
and often regret for not being more patient with him.
Coming to a place of "unrest" I needed answers when my mentor, my friend my Dad shared this
"your children will have many teachers just as you did, some good some not
so good but you mom will always be the #1 teacher they ever have...
your not losing your child your gaining a helper
and you have nothing to make up for from the past it was all planned...every last detail."
Realizing this, I allowed myself to ask for help and not feel like a failure.
He's starting 4Th grade next week at our Church school and is excited!
Lesson learned as the two little ones are regulars at our local library
and have a love for reading already!
And as long as God sees fit I will continue to teach them as well.




#5


On the lighter side of things, I think whipped cream (homemade or store bought)

is a dessert by itself, yummilicious!



#6


Get a thorn in my foot and cry all day...

Fall off an 8ft dam and walk away.

This happen when I was 6 yrs old as I broke my left leg and walked back

up the hill to our house wet and upset because I missed the school bus.


#7


Love to share the Gospel & Love of Christ with you...hence the title of my blog. But find it intimidating to do so with those I know personally.



Hope you enjoyed getting to know more about me, now

here's whom I'm asking to participate this time around:














Kristen @ Days of grace


And if you would like to do this TAG leave word so I can visit!
While your here check out my WW~ Double Trouble!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Learned lots of interesting things about you! Thanks for the tag - I will try to do it soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!
There are members in my family who would agree with you about the whipped cream. :)

Steph said...

Wow--am I up to the challenge? I'll sure try!

Loved reading yours and getting to know you. We are alike in many ways, and unlike in others. But we both love the Lord and our kids. That's all that counts, right? ;)

Thanks for tagging me...

littletoesandcheerios said...

I hope you get my humor on my blog! Thanks for the advice and for tagging me. I feel I know a little more about you. Thanks for sharing.

Valarie Lea said...

Ok, your #6 is my middle child. I think I might use that on her. :)

littletoesandcheerios said...

I'll probably post the 7 things on Friday. I've already finished and saved it.

Anonymous said...

Yea, thanks for sharing! :) It was nice to learn more about you!!

Dawn said...

I did it... come visit!

This Dawn ;-)

Happy Mommy said...

I really liked this post! How brave to share your weight! I know you are going to succeed with all of your goals. What wise words from your dad!

Steph said...

All done...come see!

Janis said...

As a first time visitor to your site it was a great way to get to "know" you. Thanks for sharing!

Janis