Tuesday

Tackling "dishes"

I'm so happy to have this new appliance in my kitchen! This dish washer comes with a smile and silly singing as it cleans while taking absolutely no electricity, very GREEN!

PICT0008 PICT0010

However it leaks allot but then again you get the wash & mopping at one shot! In all seriousness I've noticed to "train your child in the way they should go" also should include helping others at an early stage in life...then it's just natural for them to want to pitch in without "pulling teeth".

Now I'm not the only one "Tackle (ing) it Tuesday's" click here for other's tackle!

15 comments:

Brenda said...

Love your little dishwashers!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Amen sister! Teach them while they're young.
Great job!
Blessings,
Kim

The Apron Queen said...

Yea for cute little dishwashers! :) I'm tackling virtual clutter. I'm de-cluttering my blog & store. Pop over for a look.

Confessions of an Apron Queen

Kristen said...

My kids love this kind of tackle-they end up wetter than the dishes!

Anonymous said...

My two year old is really wanting to help me aroudn the house lately, too. Hey, you've been TAGGED!! (see my site and please play along!)

Valarie Lea said...

That is the cutest dishwasher I have ever seen. :)

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Aw, very cute! Where can *I* get one?

Anonymous said...

Two in one shot, nice!

And yes, I agree... I have my little ones help with the little one all the time :o) But I do think I could encourage it in more ways, thanks for the reminder!

Tiffanie Lloyd said...

Your kids are adorable! And I agree... train em up and start em young. For the most part, mine still think helping is fun. Looks like yours does too. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Lee said...

that dishwashing looks like fun.

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Hey now.. I think your dishwasher is priceless hehe ;). She's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

I remember wanting to do the dishes when I was young. It felt special being allowed to wash and dry the silverware. Oh the memories. LOL

Unknown said...

Cute post and great point!

I am unable to e-mail you:( I keep getting it back stating it is undeliverable. Can you leave a comment on my blog again with your e-mail address. Maybe there was typo or something in there. Then I can get you my mailing address.

Thanks! (Sorry for the hassle.)

Muthering Heights said...

I like your new appliance...I can't wait until mine is up and running too!

Grateful for Grace said...

Cutie Patootie!!

Good training, mama!