WOW...now if I could just figure out how to get my PC to play a sound of that guy laughing when I get a new email, work would no longer be a 4-letter word!
That... That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I was laughing so hard, my nursing baby kept unlatching and frowning at me, making me laugh even harder! Now my stomach hurts. :)
I'm soo glad you all enjoyed that..I was wondering if I was the last person to see this one, glad you hadn't yet...it was side spilting funny the first time I watched it!
11 comments:
Too funny!
Oh my goodness!! I need to go redo my masscara now! :)
That was hysterical...nothing like making the comedian laugh so hard they can't even do their own bit!
Blessings!
WOW...now if I could just figure out how to get my PC to play a sound of that guy laughing when I get a new email, work would no longer be a 4-letter word!
That... That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I was laughing so hard, my nursing baby kept unlatching and frowning at me, making me laugh even harder!
Now my stomach hurts. :)
Thanks for the laugh.
Come by for a visit... you'll get a good laugh at some photos of some truly late-80's BIG hair!
O my goodness! Thanks for that laugh. Hysterical!
Too Funny! Love to laugh!
Thanks for the abdominal workout. I laughed so hard I cried.
Thanks for sharing.
I'm soo glad you all enjoyed that..I was wondering if I was the last person to see this one, glad you hadn't yet...it was side spilting funny the first time I watched it!
This is one of my favorite videos ever!!
Post a Comment