Heather @
Jennifer @
Lisa @
Thanks to everyone for participating, it's been fun!
(If you'd liked to purchase one leave a comment!)
And LOOK what I've WON!!!
I'm so JAZZED!!! I left this comment @ "Because I said so..." for her bloggy giveaway.
"O'MY! I was just looking at this book at our book store in town...told my dh I was gonna purchase it next...love me some self help books in this context!!!
Great giveaway! I'll take it!"
LOOK what else I won! http://www.thecouponizer.com/ ...who knew I'd win two items in this thing! SWEET!



5 comments:
DO NOT SIGN UP HERE!
PLEASE GO TO THE LINK ON THE PIX OR 89 COMMENTS!
THANKS AND GOODLUCK!
OK SO IGNORE THAT FIRST COMMENT NOW ...CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE IT OFF AND BECAUSE THIS FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN...CARNIVAL IS OVER FOR NOW!
HOWEVER IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A KEYCHAIN FOR $4 PLUS SHIPPING THEN LEAVE ME AN EMAIL ADDY!
GODBLESS~ DAWN ;D
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I have never won anything before. I really need one of these. I am always losing my keys in the bottom of my purse!
I was going to send you an e-mail with my address but I'm not finding your e-mail address. You can leave me an e-mail by going to my blog or leave a comment here for me and I will check back. Thanks again!
I was so excited to hear I had won one too.....thanks again this was FUN!!!!
Heather S.
Post a Comment