One of the best ways to glorify God, is to tell your story.
NO... I CAN'T imagine! I was about to hyperventilate just watching it. (I don't do little spaces like that.)Now those people are truly "THAT family."
I saw this on the TODAY show a year ago--when a kid got stuck accidentially, but this girl almost looks like she knew what to do to get in!
OH. MY. GAWD.Holy bajeebus batman! I can't believe that kid just comes in and keeps cleaning the windows the entire time, as if this thing happens every day!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
NO... I CAN'T imagine! I was about to hyperventilate just watching it. (I don't do little spaces like that.)
Now those people are truly "THAT family."
I saw this on the TODAY show a year ago--when a kid got stuck accidentially, but this girl almost looks like she knew what to do to get in!
OH. MY. GAWD.
Holy bajeebus batman!
I can't believe that kid just comes in and keeps cleaning the windows the entire time, as if this thing happens every day!!!
Post a Comment