Is it "manly" enough?
Will this affect his sleep?
Will he appreciate the dedication I took to find the right one for our "marriage bed" and saved him so so so much monies...in the process?
Just got in today and threw on the bed (not steamed yet) right on top a new set of sheets I picked up from JC Penney's where I went to "price" my favorite sheets we've slept on for oh'uhm 4-6 yrs that were ready way over due for retiring and wouldn't match this new comforter set I won on EBay NEW $475 set for get this...$48, (plus shipping handling $18)
I just LOVE eBay!
Back at the store I'm looking for Egyptian cotton the same brand of sheets we used before house of faith project caused us to "downsize our life" storing our pillow top King sized bed for a time. Anyway's these sheets are costly but feel so good and lasts so long, as I just explained;0) and I was totally shocked pleasantly surprised to find they were only $49 vs the original $140
for a King size set, YAY! Plus you can get $10 off with Fathers Day coupon, Happy Father's day to me you honey!
Here's a close-up of the embroidered pattern...with pleated textures on the comforter.
pretty,right?
Is it too pretty for a man?
To better understand my happiness girls let me "paint you a picture" of why this is a special treat!
After 1 1/2 years of sleeping in this (custom built bunk bed by dh)... often with these critters slipping in ...
Note: the bed above is a full size (a far cry from the pillow top King!) yes, I'm just a tad ecstatic!
Me thinks he should remember also...
"if momma's happy then everybody's happy" before he answers, I pray he'll consider this.
New bedding cost: $115 (vs $615!)
The smile on my face tonight:
Priceless!
Psalm 34 12-14
Whoever of you loves life
and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil
and your lips from speaking lies. Turn from evil and do good;
seek peace and pursue it.
6 comments:
Ah, there's nothing better than slipping into bed on fresh, new high-quality sheets!
I like what you've chosen and I don't think they're too girly. Veryh calming colors.
Enjoy!!!
Not too feminine and yes! I do love EBay!!!
It is really pretty! I think he will be well pleased.
Be blessed,
Jen
HE liked it ...he liked it ...he really really liked it!
That's awesome! I thought my husband would think that white polka dot sheets were girly, but he was just so overwhelmed by how good a nice thread-count set felt, that he loved it!
Wow you got a great deal on that, and its so pretty, I mean handsome. Very good combo of girly and manly.
By the way I have those kind of critters in my bed also. I can't get them out. :o)
Post a Comment