Sunday

Father's Day Tributes:

 

 

Dearest Heavenly Father~

Coming up with the right words is often hard to do so I seek Your Word to see what you would have me do?

1 Peter 4:11

If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

As a child I would wonder if Heaven was near and if I should worry or live in fear. So often you reassured me as only you could do that you would move heaven and earth to have me with you and here's proof.

Psalm 32 10-11

"Many are the woes of the wicked,

       but the LORD's unfailing love

       surrounds the man who trusts in him.

Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!"

So Dearest Heavenly Father what could this poor girl give?   For all she wants to do

is give the perfect gift.

In scriptures sought to find Your will this is what I've read...

1 Peter 3:15

"...in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,"

I get it!

I got it!

It's real clear!

Here's my gift to you Father this year...

To share the Gift of Life that is found only in Jesus Christ with others!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY LORD and Thank you for providing the BEST GIFT of ALL, Your son!

 

 

To my DAD!

PB170084

Remembering how I was taught by you His Perfect Love for me!

                Psalm 78 4 and 7

" We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation
       the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD,
       his power, and the wonders he has done."

" Then they would put their trust in God
       and would not forget his deeds
       but would keep his commands. "

Because you shared with me...I have the life of peace.  

                Thank you DAD!

                            &

     HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

        

 

To my kids:

images

And this is why....

He blows up big snow tubes while learning to board~ our dad is so cool!

000_0014 

Spent time on a Mission trip this spring

with oldest son...teaching him how it must be done. Teaching by example!

PICT0030PICT0046 

Then comes home where more work waits to be done...look there's his shadow our oldest son.

PICT0268

How many know how or would even take this challenge on?! Building stair railing or for that matter a whole house!

Even though he works real hard, he always takes time for fun times like this:

PICT0258

PICT0363

PICT0011

PICT0302 

 PICT0251 

What's there not to LOVE about you Babe?!

l_0d7c9f09f2959d41391459d5f79834a7

Praying you are blessed ten fold for all you do for your family and for me ~ xoxo 

Happy Father's Day Honey!

2 comments:

j said...

A wonderful Father's Day tribute.

Be blessed.

Jen

Tammy said...

That was SO sweet.

And YES ma'am I got my Father's Day nap too! YAY!