Tuesday

couch vs kids

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I'm in a "blog about everything" season, lucky for you I'm gonna share some dirt.



Our couch the victim:


couchkids



Our kids the culprits:


couchkids1


( Do not let the innocent act trick you.)



The Dirt:


yuck


(This was what the hero picked up off the victim!)



My Hero:



hero



Bissell saves the day and upheld to the toughest job around, cleaning up after my kids!



The end results:


couch




PICT0027


Until next time...










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think the Bissell would come to my house and do that?

Valarie Lea said...

Oh I agree, does he make appointments? :o)

Unknown said...

HAHA A bissel is a blessing that's for sure!

The Pennington Point said...

How lovely. Is that your new floor? It's beautiful!

The Buntens said...

Great tackle. I would hate to see the water from my couch.

ugh

The Proverbs Wife said...

I have the very same Bisseil and have not used it on my couch.

I have work to do. My couches are the same color and style as yours.

I didn't think the inner parts would dry well.

I am going to give it a try.

MyKidsMom said...

Wow- hard to believe you've been sitting on that, huh? LOL

We just bought a bissel for our floors, now I'm looking forward to using on my couch as well!

Great job!