I could see myself just lazin around on this fine Sunday...however as the first day of the week began, we all pitched in and cleaned up the storage room.(aka upstairs) I still can't believe the truck load we hauled off this afternoon?! Where did it come from?! And yet there's still more to part with that both my pack rats (dh & ds) couldn't part with to soon...so I wait till their both gone. he he...
We did this so that Comfort Seal Insulation could move around up there to completely insulate the rest of this house, YEA!
Our first home we had built (6yrs ago) had Styrofoam walls and steel beams. The electricity would run $55-75 every month running full time double A/C units in a 14 ft, vaulted ceilings through-out. Talk about efficient! Now we get the same stuff only this time it's organic.
It's amazing how air tight and sufficient it is!
Another huge blessing is that the contractor is allowing us to make payments. This being the first contracting job we have had on this home. All has been done without professional help, yes allot of work for one man but the Lord has really supplied all that my dh has needed to do the work beautifully, Praise God!
Friends and family members have come in here with oodles of compliments, however, recently we had another individual whose a professional come in and just stand in awe of the workmanship. Did I mention my dh is not a carpenter by trait, only by faith!
Now that I think of it Jesus was an carpenter, no wonder it's going so well!!!
After getting things sorted and ready for the contractors this next week, we installed a window. Only two more left and we are done with windows! Yippeee!
Now to close I have a quiz for you. Ready? Tomorrow we are getting rid of an item that has served it's purpose but now is "outta here" like a home run!
Replacing it with a brand new shiny and sufficient space included. It's known as the sanctuary to some and others just a place to restock often. So what do you think it is?
6 comments:
Good luck on all the remodeling!
A: A Fridge
Hmmm.....I'm not good at stuff like this. I think it's a fridge? But I think you said gameroom. . .
Hello, Dawn!
I think it's a stainless steel fridge. Can't wait to find out!
Blessings!
The other Texas Dawn
Can't wait to SEE this place *drums fingers...*
I'll guess a new deep freeze. Just to be different... probably a fridge though :0)
Okay, I had no clue but yeah it kind of sounds like a fridge.
Congratulations on the smooth building. I am in awe of the craftsmanship and efficiency. Maybe a little envious too but in a good way.
Sometimes when I clean out I feel very wasteful. I hate it when I feel that way but it really helps me not to buy so many unnecessary things.
Happy cleaning!
Can't wait to see your house....are there going to be before and after shots so I can be in extra awe?? I will say a fridge too. Hugs, Heather S.
Post a Comment